- Nurses to discuss your asthma or COPD Questions.
- Rambo Health Center to do Free Pulmonary Function Testing. (Breathing test)
- Pharmacist to discuss asthma and COPD medications
- Respiratory Therapist to demonstrate Peak flow meters and how to use them.
- Find out about Asthma Action Plans Learn how exercise can help asthma or COPD
- See the different kinds of Oxygen concentrators, and nebulizers Allergen protection for your
- Games and prizes
- Those under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For patients, parents and caregivers.
SATURDAY—MAY 6TH, 2017
9:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
To be held at Rambo Memorial Health Center
711 Main Street, Zanesville, OH 43701
For more information please call 740-452-5401
MAIN SPEAKER PRESENTATION WILL BE AT 11:00 A.M.
Dr. Gerald Tiberio—Childhood Asthma
SPONSORED BY RAMBO MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER WITH HELP FROM MANY PARTNERS