Is Asthma holding your child back? WE CAN HELP
The pediatric program will be headed by Gerald Tiberio, MD, FAAP. Dr. Tiberio is de-voted to serving the children and families of our community. He provided care through Pediatric Associates and PrimeCare Pediatrics for many years. He most recently provided pediatric medical care at Muskingum Valley Health Centers in Zanesville. He served as director of the Genesis HealthCare Generations Pediatric Clinic and the Director of School Health for Zanesville City Schools. He has served as Chairman, Treasurer, and District Facilitator of the Community Access to Child Health Program of the American Academy of Pediatrics. We are honored to have him join our staff to expand our services and our commitment to our community.
Our education program will include :
- Recognizing asthma symptoms and triggers
- Using medications appropriately
- Using an asthma action plan at home and school
- Participating in physical activities safely
Our medication program will include:
- Instruction on the proper use of inhalers, spacers and nebulizers
- Assistance with obtaining your medications.
- Coordination with primary care providers